The Overlander Off-Road Electric Mobility Vehicle
The Overlander 4ZS is an off-road electric mobility vehicle designed for people with mobility challenges. With its innovative technology and engineering, it easily conquers tough terrain including hills, steps, mud, soft beach sand, snow, rocks, water hazards up to 18″ and many other challenging environments. As an Other Power-Driven Mobility Device (OPDMD), the Overlander provides users with the ability to participate in outdoor activities at national parks, state parks, hiking trails, sidewalks, and public beaches. The Overlander 4ZS offers many different features, including easy access, adjustable seating, various speed options, four-wheel independent suspension systems, and much more. See all our customization options and let us change the way you look at off-road electric mobility chairs.
- Handlebar steering with finger throttle (joystick control upgrade available)
- Four 750W electric motors (each wheel has its own motor)
- 4-wheel independent suspension (adjustable on the fly)
- Roll bar raises up out of the way for easy entry and exit from either side
- Nearly 10 inches of ground clearance
- LED headlights, tail lights, blinkers and horn
- Two USB accessory charging ports
- Lap belt
- 60AH Lithium battery pack (range of approximately 8 miles). This is upgradeable to an estimated range of 24+ miles
- Choose from 4mph or 8mph top speed options. The lower the top speed the higher the amount of torque you have for extreme off-roading
- 4mph Speed Option: geared for extreme off-roading
- 8mph Speed Option: geared for less extreme off-roading
- Range of 8-24 miles (range varies depending on speed option, battery package, user weight and terrain type)
There are many customization options to choose from that will make your TerrainHopper unique. Click customization option button below.
EASY ACCESS FROM EITHER SIDE
Download dimension and performance specifications.
Download the brochure.
THE ADVENTURERS HAVE SPOKEN
My deep research into outdoor mobility options showed me that for outdoor mobility the TerrainHopper is the pinnacle. Definitely the absolute best choice."
— Cliff, California
"TerrainHopper is the pinnacle..."
I now have a way of seeing the world and traveling that I thought I would never have again. I absolutely love my TerrainHopper!
— Karen, Georgia
"I absolutely love my TerrainHopper!..."
I use my TerrainHopper once or twice a day. I have been everywhere, through mud water above my ankles, soft sand, steep hills, and rocks, including National Parks here in the US. Places I gave up going years ago. I have never gotten stuck. There is no other mobility vehicle like it in the world. Trust me I have looked. The joy of my found freedom with my TerrainHopper is Priceless.
— Frank, May 2017
"There is no other mobility vehicle like it in the world..."
To say that Isla loves her TerrainHopper Mini is an understatement! It has given her (and our family) a new lease on life. The joy she experiences with her newfound freedom and independence on our property makes my heart swell. She can drive herself up the hill to grandma's house, and play alongside her brother safely and independently. We can now envision family outings to the beach, camping and hiking in a whole new light. The terrain hopper will grow with her, and will positively impact her future.
— Jill, May 2016
"The joy she experiences with her newfound freedom and independence...makes my heart swell."
My son was given a gift that will change his life forever. One that will allow him to navigate the rocky road of life…one that will allow our entire family to explore as a family rather than consistently be a family divided as we found quickly, that mud, sand, streams, water and snow would stop us in a heartbeat and there was no level of creativity that could help us power through it.” Today his unstoppable adventure begins.
— Cori, January 2019
"My son was given a gift that will change his life forever..."