The Overlander Off-Road Electric Wheelchair
The Overlander 4ZS is an off-road electric wheelchair designed with innovative technology and engineered to conquer tough terrain such as mud, soft beach sand, snow, rocks, and other rough environments. As an Other Power-Driven Mobility Device (OPDMD), the Overlander provides users with the ability to participate in outdoor activities at national parks, hiking trails, sidewalks, and public beaches. The Overlander 4ZS offers many different features, including easy access, adjustable seating, various speed options, four-wheel independent suspension systems, and many more. See all our customization options for the Overlander 4ZS below, and let us help you change the way you look at off-road electric wheelchairs.
- Handlebar steering with finger throttle (joystick control upgrade available)
- Four 750W electric motors (each wheel has its own motor)
- 4-wheel independent suspension (adjustable on the fly)
- Roll bar raises up out of the way for easy entry and exit from either side
- Nearly 10 inches of ground clearance
- LED headlights, tail lights, blinkers and horn
- Two USB accessory charging ports
- Lap belt
- 60AH Lithium battery pack (range of approximately 8 miles). This is upgradeable to an estimated range of 24+ miles
- Choose from 4mph, 8mph or 12mph top speed options. The lower the top speed the higher the amount of torque you have for extreme off-roading
- 4mph Speed Option: geared for extreme off-roading
- 8mph Speed Option: geared for less extreme off-roading
- 12mph Speed Option: geared for moderate less demanding off-roading
- Range of 8-24 miles (range varies depending on speed option, battery package, user weight and terrain type)
There are many customization options to choose from that will make your TerrainHopper unique. Click customization option button bellow.
EASY ACCESS FROM EITHER SIDE
Download dimension and performance specifications.